Thursday, August 21, 2014

Limori Book Three: Post #10





This one was shot in Bologna Italy during a huge writing/book/event.  It was wonderful and the FOOD will stay with me forever.  If you have read the  first two books in A Resurrection of Magic you know what the boys in the cliffs have been through, the insanity of the teaching "methods" and how they were  starved, then  winnowed out, disappearing one at a time.  I talk to Somiss like I talk to all the people in my books and I both hate and pity him. Never forget this:  When he was about 6 years old  his parents gave him a boy as a gift to keep him busy and to amuse him.  .......  A boy.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at all those dried, salted meats and cheeses makes me want to wrap some in a kerchief, grab a bow, and go for an adventure in the woods.

kathleen duey said...

That seems resonable to me~~~

kathleen duey said...

That seems resonable to me~~~