Saturday, November 03, 2012

Thank you!!!


People who are on my blog this morning from USA, Russia,Israel, UK, Mexico,Singapore,
Canada, France, Poland, Slovenia:    HELLO!!!


Dear everyone who is getting in touch,
If you have asked to be signed up for early release notice for book 3 of A Resurrection of Magic....you are ON the list. If not, you can get on the list here:  http://kathleenduey.blogspot.com/2012/07/blog-post.html

I am way behind on answering all kinds of messages. THANK YOU ALL!!!
Your kind words about my books are writer-fuel. They help me face the blank page and make the story breathe. 


UNICORNS!!!
Dear kids and parents writing to me about The Unicorn's Secret books, thank you!!  I will answer your messages as soon as I can!!



































art copyright: Omar Rayyan

No comments: