Monday, May 09, 2011

Small World!

Another thanks to all the people reading my books here at home and outside the US.

A young man from Russia contacted me last week for information for a class presentation. I hope it went well.  If you know Anton, tell him hello for me!  Anyone can contact me through my website:  http://www.kathleenduey.com


visitors: 
May 23 2011:



United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Russia, Slovenia ,Taiwan, Canada, Australia, Germany, Georgia, Malaysia, Japan, Australia, Philippines, Arab Emirates, Turkey, Ukraine, Brazil, Poland, South Africa, Romania, Hungary, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, France, China, Switzerland!!!  Ireland...hello!  My great grandparents left there to come here.   





Hello to everyone...I wish you all peace, prosperity, and happiness. 

No comments: