Friday, August 13, 2010

writingwritingwriting

I have a very good excuse for not posting here lately  No. Wait, I have TWO very good excuses.

The first one is that I am writing like a maniac and you will thank me for that later, I think, because the third book of the trilogy is getting amazing....

Second, I am traveling a lot and had to deal with a nasty flu after my last trip. I am almost completely over it YAY.
It was *awful*. 

Back to work,
(me, I mean, you are free to play if you like)

3 comments:

angela cerrito said...

yay & yay

Maripat said...

Ugh. Sorry to hear about the flu. I went up to IL to visit my son and came back with a cold. I feel for you.

Glad to hear book about book 3. Good luck with it.

Bev said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see you soon. Glad the writing is going so smoothly.

Bev