Saturday, June 12, 2010

Excuses, Excuses...

Three people have emailed this week to make sure I am all right. Four or five more have written missives asking me when I will get to whatever it was I said I would do...months ago. Russet http://russet-one-wing.blogspot.com/ fans are asking when that story will continue. ((Soon, soon.))

My first book cover,
copyright Sergio Giovine
http://www.sergioillustration.com/


So...I am behind on everything. There are a pile of reasons, mostly small ones, but they have added up. So I am not all caught up with finished manuscripts and traveling this summer as I thought I would be. I am traveling, as planned, not missing appearances, but once home, I am pretty much chained to my desk trying to meet re-set deadlines. In a few months, things will be less crowded...YAY!! So I apologize if I haven't answered your email or returned your calls. I will, I will...




2 comments:

Joey and Christine said...

please please please finish this series asap! I thought it was finished and went to look for the third one this morning and am crushed. :(

kathleen duey said...

Joey and Christine...I am writing the third one madly....life interferes sometimes, but I am writing like MAD.